Nature of Work
RAS teachers are fully committed to our Vision and Mission. They teach the whole child, understanding that academic success is inextricably interwoven with healthy social and personal development. Our teachers typically come to us as seasoned practitioners. These people are true colleagues among their peers, working tirelessly with them for the success of all students, and using inclusion models to meet their varied linguistic (EAL), interpersonal and academic needs. RAS teachers engender excellent relationships with all constituents, they are inspiring in their practice and they are open to continuously improving their pedagogy. They also subscribe to the belief that technology is a tool which should be effectively integrated into classroom practice.
How to Apply
Overseas candidates should apply by submitting their interest in working at RAS via Search or ISS recruiting services.
Candidates applying from within Morocco should send the following documents, as a single file, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cover Letter
* Current CV/Resume
* Reference contact information (2-3)
Definite Openings for 2018 – 2019
All Elementary teaching positions have been filled for SY 18-19.
PreK Music/Art Teacher and Instructional Assistant
RAS is now accepting applications for a prekindergarten instructional assistant/part-time music and art teacher for the 2018-2019 school year, beginning August 15, 2018. Fluency in English is required. Moroccan residency – Carte de Sejour required. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and a CV to Amal Berrady email@example.com
Primary Art/Music Teaching Responsibilities (135 minutes per week, 12% teaching load)
• Plan and implement art and music experiences
• Provide a variety of instructional materials, resources, and experiences to enrich student learning
• Prepare and lead the PreK students in the winter and spring concerts
Qualifications: Engaging and friendly; comfortable with young children; Possess good communication skills; Must be knowledgeable about art and music, especially as it pertains to very young children.
Requirements: Previous experience working in an early childhood setting; art and music background preferred
Primary IA Responsibilities (5 days per week, 8:15-3:45, 88% of work load)
• Assisting teacher with classroom preparation
• Working with individual students or small groups
• Supervising students before, during and after school
• Accompanying students to specials classes
• Accompanying classes on field trips and class trips
• Substituting for the classroom teacher on an as-needed basis
• General clerical work
Qualifications: Engaging and friendly; comfortable with young children; Fluency in spoken and written English Requirements: Previous experience working in an early childhood setting