COVID-19 Operating Procedures & Reporting Protocols
RAS COVID-19 procedures and protocols are guided by six principles:
1. Act with fidelity to RAS’s Mission, Vision and Beliefs.
2. Prioritize in-person learning.
3. Ensure student, faculty, and staff health, safety, and wellbeing.
4. Utilize health and safety related procedures that are research-based, clearly communicated, effectively implemented, and diligently enforced.
5. Promote practices and procedures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 and support our capacity to be responsive and agile when facing changing health circumstances.
6. Follow guidelines set by the Moroccan authorities and draw upon best practices from international schools around the world to strengthen these protocols.
To read the full COVID-19 Operating Procedures & Reporting Protocols, click HERE