RAS teachers are fully committed to our vision, mission and beliefs about learning and inspiration.
Nature of Work:
They teach the whole child, understanding that academic success is inextricably interwoven with healthy social and personal development. Our teachers typically come to us as seasoned practitioners. These people are true colleagues among their peers, working tirelessly with them for the success of all students, and using inclusion models to meet their varied linguistic (EAL), interpersonal and academic needs. RAS teachers engender excellent relationships with all constituents, they are inspiring in their practice, and they are open to continuously improving their pedagogy. They also subscribe to the belief that technology is a tool which should be effectively integrated into classroom practice.
Openings for School Year 2020-2021:
Thank you for your interest in applying for a teaching position at Rabat American School. Openings for the 2020-21 school year are posted with Search Associates. Below you will find the listing of current openings and the direct links to apply.
Rabat American School offers attractive salaries and a full range of faculty benefits including:
• Professional Development Allowance
• Major Medical Insurance – Seven Corners
• Local Health Insurance
• Life insurance
• Disability Insurance (50% co-pay)
• Retirement allowance – 5% of salary
• Transportation at beginning and end of two year contract(s) (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Housing allowance (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Settling in allowance (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Resettlement allowance upon completion of final contract (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Loans for automobile purchase
RAS’s principal recruitment strategy for 2020-21 involves the use of Search Associates and UNI. Both permit recruiters access to confidential references and also to seasonal recruitment fairs where many candidates can be met and interviewed face to face. While we will accept direct applications via our website, preference for overseas recruited hire positions will be given to candidates registered with the either Search Associates or UNI.
If you see an opening that fits your qualifications, experience and interests, please use the corresponding “APLi Now” button below.
Part Time Secondary Science Position ( 40% FTE) : Two sections of Secondary Science using the Next Generation Science Standards.
Deadline for submission: July 17, 2020
Email your CV and three references to: email@example.com
- American Teaching Certification or equivalent
- BA in Education (MA preferred)
- Prior experience teaching in a similar school system (Minimum 2 years)
- Fluent English