RAS teachers are fully committed to our vision, mission and beliefs about learning and inspiration.
Nature of Work:
They teach the whole child, understanding that academic success is inextricably interwoven with healthy social and personal development. Our teachers typically come to us as seasoned practitioners. These people are true colleagues among their peers, working tirelessly with them for the success of all students, and using inclusion models to meet their varied linguistic (EAL), interpersonal and academic needs. RAS teachers engender excellent relationships with all constituents, they are inspiring in their practice, and they are open to continuously improving their pedagogy. They also subscribe to the belief that technology is a tool which should be effectively integrated into classroom practice.
Thank you for your interest in applying for a teaching or an administrative position at our school.
Rabat American School has finished hiring for the 2019-20 school year and would like to thank all teachers who showed interest in our school. Later this fall openings for the 2020-21 school year will be posted on our website as well as with Search Associates and International School Services.
Administrative positions to be filled for school year 2019-2020 are:
• Facilities Manager (applications must be addressed to Mourad Youssfi, send email to email@example.com)
Rabat American School offers attractive salaries and a full range of faculty benefits including:
• Professional Development Allowance
• Major Medical Insurance – Seven Corners
• Local Health Insurance
• Life insurance
• Disability Insurance (50% co-pay)
• Retirement allowance – 5% of salary
• Transportation at beginning and end of two year contract(s) (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Housing allowance (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Settling in allowance (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Resettlement allowance upon completion of final contract (overseas recruited faculty only)
• Loans for automobile purchase
Please note: RAS’s principal recruitment strategy involves the use of two recruiting services – International Schools Services (www.iss.edu) and Search Associates (www.searchassociates.com). These agencies permit recruiters access to confidential references and also to seasonal recruitment fairs where a large number of candidates can be met and interviewed face to face. While we will accept direct applications via our website, preference for overseas recruited hire positions will be given to candidates registered with these agencies because of the availability of confidential references and the possibility of job fair meetings.
How to apply:
1. Overseas candidates should apply by submitting their interest in working at RAS via Search or ISS recruiting services.
2. Candidates applying from within Morocco should send the following documents, as a single file, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Cover Letter
* Current CV/Resume
* Reference contact information (2-3)